Automate and orchestrate Windows with Puppet Enterprise (AM)
Get hands-on and learn how to use Puppet Enterprise (PE) to manage a Windows server.
We will provide you with a pre-provisioned Windows server to manage and our engineers will show you:
- How to use Puppet to configure the server and detect and remediate configuration drift.
- How Puppet keeps systems secure and compliant with regulations.
- How Visual Studio Code and the Puppet VSCode extension simplifies writing and debugging Puppet Code.
- How to trace and remediate vulnerabilities in your enterprise.
Bring your own laptop (Windows/MacOS or Linux) and check you have the following:
- The ability to connect to a Puppet demo network/Azure environment with:
- MS RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) Client (native on Windows and available as an app for Mac OS and Linux)
- A browser that allows you to view pages over HTTPS with development certificates (which generate security warning in most browsers).
- A text editor — Visual Studio Code and the VSCode extension is recommended
For more information on Puppet and Windows, check out getting started with Windows and Puppet.